Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Initial Palace Concluded [for now]

Answers are at the bottom. I'm going to attempt excluding the exact items and put into words my imagination creation by describing characters in accordance with their loci and actions. It's a coming-home narrative.

"What's happened to the house?!"

I've pulled into the driveway behind a jar car whose door is ajar. A muse has scored a touchdown in the front lawn. A large block of cheese carrying holding a sixer steps out of the car. The car has smoking coming out, but then a fish steps out of the car on the other side. They must be celebrating. Claudia Schiffer is cheering for the winner from the dug-out gravel pit which has been replaced a large bowl of curds. She's trying to tug at the winner's dancing feet. Also on the opposite end of the yard is a teary muse showing signs ofmelancholy after that TD (Terpsichore Dance..fyi). It's tragic so her mother comes down from the front stairs wrapping around the southside of the yellow house to console her tearful daughter and welcome me. She says, "Now come on up, I'll introduce you to everyone." We see Simeon Rice in a Lexus eating a sandwich from Schlotzsky's deli at the front of the cars. He says there are more inside through the open garage, so we go that way and see his two brothers grabbing orange juice. In the garage before we head in they tell us to make sure not to let the dogs or the ADHD kid out; that's Dan, Odie, and Flash. At the inside-garage door I'm greeted by a maid carrying some laundry. Straight ahead in the basement my brother Graham who has four eyes is jamming on his gospel-influenced guitar for four others to my left in the den telling poetic tales to his music. Alison Krauss is singing lyrics from a thick book, Newt Gingrich is playing flute, and the last is laying out on the couch is a one of the storytellers with McNulty. The television is on a static channel 3. Behind scanning the bookshelf is Leonardo Dicaprio. To the right surprisingly is Cedric Daniels playing pool with my Dad ashing it his cigar. Cedric's aggravated and trying to not think too hard about his next shot. I know how he feels. From there I move into my room to get situated. I see my maroon bible on the bookshelf knowing I've never read it. McNulty bursts through the open door barely holding his being of particles together with a tie made of the confederate flag. Also, he's always drunk but he's recovering from a failed marriage and has to cope how he knows. I can't change him but I appreciate the realness of the role he purports and the relative world he comes from. Then I think the best thing to do would be to get an actual door in this room making it a true bunker. I tell McNulty to get out or find a lawyer because I know how he acts in front of the judge. It would be better that he go play pool with his boss so he frowns and leaves pouting. I head out after then go upstairs. On the stairs is a circular hop-scotch pattern, but on the last flight I'm greeted by a maid who gives me facial protection for the large machine emitting a cold fog. A tall Lea Michele in tan spandex with some pointy ears jumps at me as I enter the kitchen. She's sauteing a smart phone and scaring people for amusement. A balding Ryan Murphy in a director's chair with a megaphone telling her do it again, except better. Paul Newman is next to our 'weather station' looking up out the octagonal window with a girl pointing at the sky. There's an elk [which is usually a moose] out the window which isn't moving, and I don't know why it's not moving. So I break the window in front of them and ask for the climbing gear so I can get down to safely investigate what's happened with our live pet moose.


(Running list: Terpsichore, pickled garlic, 6 white wines, smoked salmon, cottage cheese, Melpomene, Megan Mother of the Muses, Simeon, Reuben, Levi, Judah, Joseph, Zebulun, Issachore, Dan, Polyhymnia, Benjamin, Euterpe, Erato, Calliope, homeostatic, Clio, Gad, Asher, additive not subordinate, aggregative not analytic, empathetic, situated, agonistic, participatory, redundant, conservative, copious, conceptualized, relative to real world, justice, fortitude, prudence, temperance, hula hoops, 3 pairs of socks, snorkel, dry ice machine, Thalia, skin toned cat suit, email Sophia, director's chair and megaphone, Somebody up there likes me, barometer, Urania, elk sausages, harness and ropes)

No comments:

Post a Comment